Professional Farmer 2014
Take the challenge of professional agriculture and get set for a dynamic and wide-ranging farm simulation experience. Control a huge fleet of vehicles and machinery across a sweeping countryside - as you deal with the forces of nature and respond accordingly to perfect the yield from fields, care for the animals, and expand your farm.
First, get your farm up and running as you begin your career, starting out with a small parcel of land. Then acquire new fields, tractors, machines ,and animals, as you make use of all option s available to build a vast farming empire!
Hook up the plough, re-fill the tractor or unload the harvest – you control and operate all the equipment! A wide variety of authentic tractors and machines (combine harvesters, field choppers, trailers, and more) are available to cultivate your farm and manage all the work. Only good planning and hard work will turn fallow earth into flourishing and fertile soil.
Choose from a broad variety of crops, and cultivate the fields diversely and effectively to produce a high yield. Crop rotation plays an important role! And the changing seasons influence the game, providing the player with a constant channel of tasks and activities.
The local farmers market is your first stepping-stone to success as you take our home grown harvest produce to market. The more that you sell the more machines you can add to your fleet; enabling you to grow larger quantities of produce. As your career progresses, you will be able to construct new buildings and acquire more land. The key to success lies in good planning by season, expert knowledge that you acquire throughout the game, not to mention skill and good old -fashioned hard work.
Are you ready for the country life? Here’s your opportunity to find out with the most extensive farming simulation ever!
- Get ready for the Country Life with the Ultimate Farming Simulation!
- Farm management, cultivating fields, planting crops, breeding livestock, buying & selling produce, and more!
- Features authentic tractors and farming machinery from major equipment manufacturers such as John Deere
- The changing seasons and yearly planning play a factor in your success
- Campaign Mode: Packed with challenging missions that offer hours of engrossing fun. This game has it all, from short tasks to extensive scenarios. Free Play Mode: Enjoy the game without restrictions.
OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP; CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad / AMD Phenom X4; RAM: 4 GB; Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6970; DirectX 9.0c or higher; HDD: 4 GB; Internet Connection Recommended